From our Red Cross Liaison, distribute as you see fit.
Usual jobs with Red Cross and ARES are assisting with Communications at Red Cross HQ, EOC Contact, Shelters, and Disaster Assessment.
- Get a briefing from the Red Cross Manager/COML
- Establish ARES and Red Cross Liaisons to manage traffic
- Agree on the fastest way to exchange messages – paper, thumb drive, keep messages short, etc.
- Find out where you should set up
- Inform the Liaison of your capabilities, voice, data, who you can contact
- Confirm with Red Cross Your Tactical Call Sign & Cell number
- Make sure you are in contact with the correct county EOC
- Check in with Red Cross HQ
- Conduct all actions safely and protect confidential information
- Start your logs
ARES Connect Help Q & A (Word)
These articles will be updated from time to time as we learn the new system
12/27/2018 - 1 new question posted today
Jeff - KE5FGA
Page 2 of 2